Thursday, July 06, 2006

Blogger is Spent

Salutations! After having held out a long long time I am now seriously comtemplating the thought of moving my dear dirty thoughts to livejournal. Yes, that's right dear 2.5 readers, I am thinking of making a move to LJ. In no particular order, following are the pretexts I shall be using for my move:
  • all my friends are on zee elle jay
  • the comment system on blogger sucketh like stinky dog hindquarters. LJ offers forum like threaded goodness. Mmmmmmmmm...
  • LJ is now almost as customisable as ye blogspot. I can carry mein beloved layout with me.
  • I can turn up on people's friend pages and annoy them all I want
  • LJ offers more programming goodness. I get to write cool tools that only I use!
Thats all I can think of for now. I promise you that any serious comments on the matter will be given due consideration. Which is to say they will be completely ignored. Also, disclaimer time, I might just end up being lazy and not do this. Anybody who pulls me up for not doing this doesn't know me well enough to pull me up for not doing anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebrations! Come to LJ. Quick. Do not be lazy...you already have an account and friends on it. Half the boring job is already done.

You can post pictures of your black beauty, and us poor people will be forced to look at it and turn green every time we click on our Friends Page. Fun, no?

10:02 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger mayank said...

yes on LJ templates are a bit more script friendly.

10:59 AM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home