Sunday, July 25, 2004

I am soooo.... bored right now! I got nominated for this stupid CMM training, and that too on a bloody Saturday. As I write this, this guy from a quality consulting agency is trying to pounds facts about CMM into my head. I can't even keep my eyes open anymore. I've already gone out once by pretending I got a phone call, not sure whether I should try that again. God!! 10 more slides to go. MUST KEEP AWAKE!! Samrat, you moron, return my call so I have an excuse to get out of this dump. Thankfully, most of the girls here are worth looking at. That won't help me much if I die of boredom though. And why is every next slide very very important to this guy??

Ok, enough ranting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not a good thing to blog abt when ur blog is accessible to ur office guys :D but well u never care. :D u got PS2 :(

11:21 PM, August 28, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home