Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Say What?

Please to be reading this email I receiving from consultant type gentle man

To: arun
Subject: Excellentopening from MNC and CMM-5 level...Rajan/

Hi Sir/Madam

How are U.?.

We have ur old profil in my database and i want to update ur cv and keep in tuch with u for long time relationship.......

Wish to inform you that there is an urgent and very prospective requirement from MNC(Fediliti) and CMM-5 level(Xsansa,Keane,HCL,Interra,Gnix) company ....
Here attach the Requirement details for this positions.........
Skill:-IBM Mainframe(Cobol,Cics,Db2,vsam,Jcl)
Exp:-2+yrs to 7yrs of Exp.
Position:- SE/SSE/Test Lead
Location:-Delhi.
How confident are you on these skills...?
Are you interested.?
(Plz inform me,which company are u intrested) Pls, Send me Ur update CV with salary Details(Salary is no issue for this position, as per company Standard)...ASAP.
FAVOUR US by referring some of your DESERVED friends/collegues who at present or in the future may take our services to get best available in Industry......................
If ur profile is matching u are very confident for this particular technologies.

Kindly c c to this mail -( brainsoftconsultants@yahoo.com)!
Early response Appreciated !!!!
Regards
[Details withheld after a strange bout of pity for the linguistically challenged]

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heh funny. reminds me on when i blogged on how well educated 'very smart' people write trashy mails.

8:13 AM, December 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ur profile is matching u are very confident for this particular technologies.

Their brain is indeed soft.

Also, you rss works snap, but why does it mess my other blogger atom feeds?

11:49 PM, December 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ur profile is matching u are very confident for this particular technologies.

Their brain is indeed soft.

Also, you rss works snap, but why does it mess my other blogger atom feeds?

This was my intended comment, blogger chose to NOT read my nifty i tag.

1:08 AM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You usually get to read such crappy language in SMS's. Though I doubt this mail was sent using phone/pda :D.

Even if you forgive the language which of these "Skills" are you proficient in??,

Skill:-IBM Mainframe(Cobol,Cics,Db2,vsam,Jcl)

Ok you work on DB2 but I dont think you wanna go for the post of a DBA!!

Anand

http://www.livejournal.com/users/anand

2:21 AM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> i want to update ur cv and keep in tuch with u for long time relationship.......

*Wide grin*

8:37 PM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger Arun said...

See! see! At least somebody's interested in a long term relationship with me.

I get at least 6 emails like this every day. That includes Sundays. Very annoying. Whats worse, there's this company called Praxis something who have different people from their office call me about once a week to try to convince me to join. Then there's the monthly call from somebody at Microsoft. This guys even calls me up when I'm not in the country! Me thinks we need to hike STD/ISD charges from Hyderabad to elsewhere.

Sam dude. I got no idea why my feed messes up your other feeds. My guess is that with the deluge of feed formats (RSS has three completely incomatible variants, Atom has two) it might well be an implementation bug in your client. Sorry.

And Andy. No, none of the skills mentioned in there are even relevant to my profile (although I have messed around with all of them). I think that makes this guy even more pathetic. Maybe he thinks IT is like Plumming.

A

3:20 AM, December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home