Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Off the Grid

So it looks like I won't be able to log on from home for a while. I'm switching broadband providers and nobody from the new provider (MTNL for those who know) has come around to hook me up yet. My account with the current guy expires tomorrow. Not that anybody cares, but it looks like I won't be able to log on from home for a while. Unless I can resist the urge to use the shitty MTNL dial up. Is it just me or are they running out of songs to remix? Even the shitty 80s numbers are getting the glossy treatment. That might mean that they'll have to do some original indipop next. Egad! And the models are getting uglier by the minute. I really should turn off the TV now. That girl in the strange orange PVC dress might give me nightmares.

2 Comments:

Blogger mayank said...

Well MTNL broadband is pretty good, i am one of its satisfied customer but it took me 30days to get those guys come to my house and install the router. Anyway keep blogging!

7:45 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Arun said...

Nooooooo!!! I just gave up my other account yesterday. In 30 days I could be dead with starvation. I simply MUST JACK IN! That's it. Tomorrow, I'm going to the Sanchaar Haat and doing some offline spamming. In other words, I stand around their office playing my DS till they let me have the hardware.

9:41 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home