Monday, March 13, 2006

Randomize

As I sit in this dark room
In this very full but very stark room
I can't help but think
What if the world were to sink
In all the misery that it creates
The incredible sadness that permeates
This tiny little ball of dust
Which I inhabit
because I must

Change. To live all your life collecting unfulfilled promises, regrets and unhapiness. Or to try and fulfill each one of them while risking failure at every turn. In our naivete we often assume that we control whether the world around us changes. Like it or not, change the world does. Constantly. Question is, does one want to be the initiator of that change or just end up being an anonymous victim. How does one define change anyway? Is it the differential between one moment and the next? Is it purely a function of time, or is it also defined by space? There are times when I wish I could travel through time and see the consequences of actions I contemplate. But then I realise the pointlessness of it.

Yes, this post makes no sense.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i agree with the last line of the post.

12:53 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Arun said...

Glad you found something to agree to bushy bush :)

A

7:55 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you don't usually have a bath and smell like old cheese. Is it true?

7:24 AM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I agree with the last line of the comment =))

7:25 AM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you found something to agree to bhushy bhushy =))

7:34 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Arun said...

"You look like you don't usually have a bath and smell like old cheese. Is it true?"

Why whatever gave you that idea? I hope you're not accusing me of being a dang hippie! Anywho, I think I know who you are Mr. Anonymous. Quit hiding behind that facade and login already!

41

3:01 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Arun said...

A poetic riposte to my post (you gotta love word play). I am blown away my friend. We'll make a poet out of you yet.

41

1:34 AM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home